◄Обнулить лицензию► дополнений для Magento

Hi,Timont
Do you can nulled it in another way? I use it and is nulled iin the way you descrided
I can try but im need original untouched extension,
I'm not sure that the extensions of Miravist posted here are original packages

this is available no matter what module from mirasvit is used (I use search one for example) so I guess if you find a way to null one is available for all. Am I wrong?
Logically, yes,
because MSTCORE is the main module
but it also depends on the modules
there is possibility of additional independent code or callback link in any other module

Yes, if you can solve and post here solution would be great.They have some good extensions to have in website and if there is any possibility to nulled in a better (corect) way will be great. I can not contribute, if anyone can, beside you - are welcome
I have a lot of variants for how to make the work modules of different studios like:
Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся, Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся, Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся, Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся, Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся, Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся, Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся .....
and each time improve versions of nullify and extensions performance
(because decoded extension gives possibility to make changes by yourself for your needs, warranty from hidden holes and back links and decoded extension works faster cause excluded self decoding process from server cache which is generates on every calls in encoded files)

but i did not publish all variants!!!
just because if I publish all of variants, most of users will stop upload new extensions of nulled "studios" and updates for them

like this already has happened
i have uploaded some modules were was nulled CORE or BASE extension of developer studios
and after this, people stop upload updates or other modules from this developer studios

Последнее редактирование модератором:
!!! Важно !!!
Скрытое содержимое доступно для зарегистрированных пользователей!

Hi .
My friend License table is not allowing because it is stored in the database . Solution is very simple to unistall it properly .
------------------------------------------Part 1--------------------------------------------------
1. First change the Miravist modules into false ( turned off the modules ) . Flusche the bache
2. Please go to phpmyadmin and in your database find the tables of all the tables miravists tables Starting from MTS ... and remove all the mts table . once its been done . Please flush the cache and reindex in magento
-----------------------------------------Part 2 ------------------------------------------
Please Turn on once again Miravisit Module from false to True .
It will install the new tables and license will be not asked .
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope it will solve the problelm .

After your solution the extension (Mirasvit advanced feeds) disappears in admin. Neither of solutions works... I've the version 1.1.5... Can you null it please ?

The easiest and fastest method is removing the code between { } from file: /app/code/local/Mirasvit/MstCore/Helper/Code.php

The file below is ready to use, just upload and overwrite /app/code/local/Mirasvit/MstCore/Helper/Code.php
The only working solution. Thank You! It seems all the other tips mentioned here are waste of time.

Hi,
In order to reinstall tables you have to go to phpmyadmin - find your database, search for table core_resource. Here search for mstcore_setup, and the entries associated with product feed import from mirasvit extension. You will figure out the names from etc/modules - xml files names of the extension. Drop all the entries asociated with advanced product_feed. I do not have extension installed to tell you the exact names. You can try just to delete the entry mstcore_setup - and version name like
DELETE FROM `core_resource` WHERE `core_resource`.`code` = \'mstcore_setup\'
To make mirasvit work (is not actually nulled) copy the atached code in \app\code\local\Mirasvit\MstCore\Helper\

Before do a database backup

Hope it helps

Thank You Alex. I'll have a try a bit later. For now Gandalf's method works perfectly.
Are there any known side effects of emptying Core.php file's stuff withing { } ?

Hi,
In order to reinstall tables you have to go to phpmyadmin - find your database, search for table core_resource. Here search for mstcore_setup, and the entries associated with product feed import from mirasvit extension. You will figure out the names from etc/modules - xml files names of the extension. Drop all the entries asociated with advanced product_feed. I do not have extension installed to tell you the exact names. You can try just to delete the entry mstcore_setup - and version name like
To make mirasvit work (is not actually nulled) copy the atached code in \app\code\local\Mirasvit\MstCore\Helper\

Hope it helps

Worked!
Just deleted the entry mstcore_setup as you suggested and the reuploaded extension worked like a charm on my other website :)
Thank You.

After your solution the extension (Mirasvit advanced feeds) disappears in admin. Neither of solutions works... I've the version 1.1.5... Can you null it please ?

Hi,

Hope it helps

Thank You Alex. I'll have a try a bit later. For now Gandalf's method works perfectly.
Are there any known side effects of emptying Core.php file's stuff withing { } ?

Timont explaind better than me...the nulling way is not actually a true nulling of the extension and just to trick the extension you are in dev/local stage. I do not know if there are side efects. The solution in my file is the same as Gandalf's.

Вложения

• Code.php.zip
    2,2 KB · Просмотры: 60
you seriously think that is the right way to send your web-host data to the search engine?
by replacing Miravist.com to Google.com
please enable your logic
in that code.php , GET and POST link replaced by google.com

the solution from code.php does not belong to me, I am not a programmer and is taken from another website. I am sure you can help here with a proper and better solution. Please post here.
Thanks

offer to me something actual for me , that i spend my working or relaxing time for nullify extensions that are not actual for me.

Последнее редактирование:
you seriously think that is the right way to send your web-host data to the search engine?
please enable your logic

the solution from code.php does not belong to me, I am not a programmer and is taken from another website. I am sure you can help here with a proper and better solution. Please post here.
Thanks

please enable your logic

offer to me something actual for me , that i spend my working or relaxing time for nullify extensions that are not actual for me.

I agree...my intend was to help a user.
About my needs or your needs I will contact via email.

Thanks

Hi, I'm trying to null the Plumrocket Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)

Nulling with no success so far, can anyone have a look, and give me some hints/help?

The main problem is, the module needs a licence, if the licence is wrong, module not working.

The extensions is here: Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся as well

Eg. this code getting my nerv:
PHP:
    final public function getCustomerKey()
    {
        return implode('', array_map('ch'.
        'r', explode('.', '54.49.55.52.49.48.52.97.101.56.53.49.97.56.48.99.55.48.54.50.101.48.102.49.102.56.50.98.56.55.56.101.100.54.49.101.99.51.49.54.52.57')
        ));
    }

Вложения

• Plumrocket_Amp-1.3.3.zip
    896,7 KB · Просмотры: 48
Thanks @cavera sometimes easy solutions are the most difficult.

I missed that: ?amp=1 and all tests did on Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся which don't support AMP ;( didn't chech AMP on my phone, however it is working there ish. ;)

Also Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся indicated an error

Thanks anyone, but I still working on proper nulled.

Ps. @cavera do you use this extension?

Thanks @timont

I still analyze the code...

1. why do you think that code is sha1?
2. the function getCustomerKey() perhaps isn't important for nulling the extension, however I would like to find out what it does, for curiosity purposes.
3. Did you find back-links in the code? I didn't so far, but still analyze the code...

Назад
Сверху