Magento CE Varnish vs Extensions Full Page Cache

Don't forget that SPDY is abandoned by Google in favor of HTTP2, but anyway in NGINX it is just one line of code to switch from one to another.

Последнее редактирование модератором:
How to configure HTTPS (SSL) for Magento + bonus
Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся

this article is not properly formatted, their admin needs to read nginx manuals more,
and by the way everyone now using letsencrypt.org - create ssl certs on the fly for free.

there is nothing special in enabling magento ssl support - you just make both unsecure and secure base url with https://

Don't forget to update SSL ciphers, keys and ssl caching in your nginx conf. Otherwise your site can be very slow after enabling full https.

When I set unsecured url to https I get redirect loop error on browser. I am also on nginx, pagespeed, varnish, magento 1.9.2.2

It seems to be a common issue when googling, I have tried so many things but failed to load CSS/JS/images etc on https

Any idea guys?

pls kindly help about php7 + nginx setup + Magento 1.9.2.4
I followed the link from digital ocean to setup php7 and nginx on CentOS 7.
Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся
php -v, nginx -v and info.php display correctly. However, it shows a blank page when accessing the magento root directory. I played it with a day without any solution. Can experts here kindly help?

Check your error and access logs of nginx. Also magneto 1.9.x.x is not out of the box 100% compatible with PHP7 you have to use this patch Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся

Let us know what the error logs says then we can help.

@b2 Delete all files in "/var/cache" and "/var/session".

Последнее редактирование модератором:
Check your error and access logs of nginx. Also magneto 1.9.x.x is not out of the box 100% compatible with PHP7 you have to use this patch Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся

Let us know what the error logs says then we can help.
Thank you for your advice. I now have Ichoo PHP7 extension installed with Nginx error log enabled. The error is listed as below

[error] 3553#0: *1 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function simplexml_load_string() in /usr/share/nginx/html/magentostore/lib/Varien/Simplexml/Config.php:510
Stack trace:
#0 /usr/share/nginx/html/magentostore/lib/Varien/Simplexml/Config.php(498:( Varien_Simplexml_Config->loadString('<?xml version="...', 'Mage_Core_Model...')
#1 /usr/share/nginx/html/magentostore/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Config.php(274:( Varien_Simplexml_Config->loadFile('/usr/share/ngin...')
#2 /usr/share/nginx/html/magentostore/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(391:( Mage_Core_Model_Config->loadBase()
#3 /usr/share/nginx/html/magentostore/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(304:( Mage_Core_Model_App->_initBaseConfig()
#4 /usr/share/nginx/html/magentostore/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(348:( Mage_Core_Model_App->baseInit(Array)
#5 /usr/share/nginx/html/magentostore/app/Mage.php(683:( Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#6 /usr/share/nginx/html/magentostore/index.php(84:( Mage::run('default', 'store')
#7 {main}
thrown in /usr/share/nginx/html/magentostore/lib/Va" while reading response header from upstream, client: 127.0.0.1, server: Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся, request: "GET /index.php/install HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/run/php-fpm/Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся:", host: "magentostore.com"

Potato Commerce Full Page Cache (v.1.1.0)
Это все фигня, что они там показывают демо сайт, пустой.
Ни какого особого эффекта.
вот их демо
Performance Scores
PageSpeed Score
(68%)
YSlow Score
(77%)
Page Details
Page Load Time
2.6s
Total Page Size
352KB