Magento CE Varnish vs Extensions Full Page Cache

We tried Varnish and FPC too. We are using Amasty FPC now, the performance is the same as with Varnish. The bottleneck is the Zend opcache. Install it next to your FPC, and your store will be flying.

• Нравится
Реакции: Sahh
Пробовал и Лести и Бабл, от Лести добиться нужной скорости не удалось, с бабл практически летал, но проблемы с кастомной темой, корзиной, ajax-ом. (Впринципе тот же эффект можно получить использую php-fpm+nginx с включенным кешем) В итоге лично для меня Варниш для CE самое оптимальное решение.

у амастевского FPC очень хороший функционал прогрева кеша сделан.

Поставил себе FPC от Бабл, перестали отображаться виджеты ФБ и Твиттер.

Можно ли как то сделать что бы они корректно отображались?

У нас свой выделенный сервер, под magento 16 Гиг оперативы, всю таблицу она держит в памяти и страницы, сейчас занимает около 6 гиг. мне кажется это лучше чем кэш на диске.

Последнее редактирование:
We tried Varnish and FPC too. We are using Amasty FPC now, the performance is the same as with Varnish. The bottleneck is the Zend opcache. Install it next to your FPC, and your store will be flying.
Did you also test bubble FPC? Amasty and Bubble are the only two that I know support Redis.

No, we use only amasty fpc because of it gives the best compatibility with other useful amasty modules.
Are you using redis backend?

Последнее редактирование модератором:
No doubt, Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся is much faster than any Magento Full Page Cache module. Have a look MGT articles: Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся
You lucky, I have Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся. He wants: STARTING AT € 24.90 / MONTH !!

The best performance I achieved is 38ms on home page using: Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся, Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся, Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся and Centos 7.2 PHP 5.5 using dedicated OVH server SSD-2

I spent 4 months improving my knowlege about Varnish redis etc. if you need any help just ask. Have a look this, what I have done with my websites:

Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся
Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся and Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся 5xA !!!!!

what about yours, what is your best timming?

Ps. website using Ultimo + my customisation, even I have Varnish on Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся- working very fast too. Kimsufi is cheaper than some VPS.

In my case, yes I do, don't forget about very helpfull tool Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся

Код:
https://github.com/junegunn/redis-stat

ps2chiper I have tested bubble FPC and Amsty FPC too. In my opinion stick with bubble FPC, it is faster and more stable than Amasty. However, it up to you. Try both and let us know who won...

Ps. you don't need:

if your Magento is more than v.1.8.0

I am using this and bubble FPC, if there is a major improvement by using amasty, I will consider switching over.

Код:
https://github.com/colinmollenhour/Cm_Cache_Backend_Redis

Does it hinder magento 1.9?

Good question... perhaps no, I still have one website on 1.7.0.2 so there is Cm_Cache_Backend_Redis, but on others I don't have it, because it is a native plugin from Magento >=1.8.0.0

Page 8 of the .pdf
To integrate Magento versions 1.12.x (Enterprise) or 1.7.x (Community) and earlier with Redis, you
must integrate the third-party backend code Cm_Cache_Backend_Redis. With Enterprise 1.13.x and
Community 1.8.x, no third-party code is required.

Ps. this .pdf is writen by:
Alexey Samorukov
Aleksandr Lozhechnik
Kirill Morozov

According to Full Page cache, you might to have a look these:

Not yet, but It's on my list :) I tried already once, but i did not notice any significant performance growth. Need a little time to walk around.

This is why you should use Redis with Varnish together ;)

Вложения

• MagentoECG-UsingRedisasaCacheBackendinMagento.pdf
    1,2 MB · Просмотры: 36
Назад
Сверху