Толи клон Avito толи нет, помогите разобраться...

thank
[QUOTE = "DMax, post: 2508191, member: 371095"] Hello dear forum users!
Recently I was scouring in search of a normal bulletin board, and accidentally came across a clone of avito.ru, at least that's what it said in the description of this engine.
Personally, it seems to me that this is an old Avito and even stuffed with all sorts of knockers and the rest of the garbage.
[QUOTE = "adil boumah, post: 2975879, member: 554539"] [QUOTE = "DMax, post: 2508191, member: 371095"] Hello dear forum users!
Recently I was scouring in search of a normal bulletin board, and accidentally came across a clone of avito.ru, at least that's what it said in the description of this engine.
Personally, it seems to me that this is an old Avito and even stuffed with all sorts of knockers and the rest of the garbage.
I ask those who are interested to understand this engine, and suggest whether it is worth using it live or not, there are knockers or not, etc.
Thank you very much in advance!

Download: pass nulled.cc
thank [/ QUOTE]

I ask those who are interested to understand this engine, and suggest whether it is worth using it live or not, there are knockers or not, etc.
Thank you very much in advance!

Download: pass nulled.cc [/ QUOTE]
thank [/ QUOTE]

Здравствуйте уважаемые форумчане!
Недавно рыскал в поисках нормальной доски объявлений, и набрел случайно на клон avito.ru, по крайней мере, так было сказано в описании к этому движку.
Лично мне кажется, что это старый авито да еще и напичкан всякими стучалками и остальной фигней.
Прошу заинтересовавшихся разобраться в данном движке, и подсказать, стоит ли его использовать в живую или нет, есть стучалки или нет и т.д.
Заранее огромное спасибо!

Скачать: pass nulled.cc
*** Скрытый текст не может быть процитирован. ***
Добрый день! У кого нибудь есть скрипт unisite 4.5 nulled?

Дай ссылку на продажник

Назад
Сверху