Поиск MigrationPro

I managed to make two migrations with Migration Pro 5.4.1 up to version 1.7.5 with the following steps:

1º From 1.6.1.23 uninstalling incompatible modules, changing to the default theme and deleting all the caches.

2º I made the migration on a clean installation of Prestashop 1.7.4.4.

3rd Install Migration Pro 5.4.1 in 1.7.4.4 and from the link that offers me I downloaded the connector.

4th Install the connector in version 1.6.1.23

5th Insert in version 1.7.4.4 the root of the web: Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся and start the progress.

I have done the test with two stores, one with 97 products and another with 790 products.
The two tests have gone perfect except that I have to fine-tune the associations. Because although he respects them, they do not appear in the backoffice.

Good luck with the process.

Hi, pay attention to the prices it happens that they are modified, Example 5 eur becomes 6 eur

When the language ID does not match, it does not stop importing

I have tried to import from 1.6 and from 1.7, and if it does not have the same ID it jumps me again to the beginning of the screen.
In prestashop 1.7.5

Последнее редактирование модератором:
Here is v5.4.1 if you want to give it a try

В этой версии процесс миграции даже не пробует начинаться с Prestashop 1.4.4.0. Старые версии хотя бы честно пытались, но с ошибками. Зачем писать в фунционале модуля чушь?

Назад
Сверху