Magento Templates Benchmarking

b2565826

Постоялец
Реакции
There are many templates resource here.
Does anyone come across with templates benchmark?
In term of loading speed, which one provide light and fast performance?

There are many templates resource here.
Does anyone come across with templates benchmark?
In term of loading speed, which one provide light and fast performance?
The Magento high entry level and there are few beginners who have just started to explore the development of sites. And the performance is no longer the deciding factor when choosing a template. Any template can be cut down and optimize to the desired performance.

The Magento high entry level and there are few beginners who have just started to explore the development of sites. And the performance is no longer the deciding factor when choosing a template. Any template can be cut down and optimize to the desired performance.
I agree with u that magento is high entry level. Customizing template can achieve desired performance only if you know how to customize. Which template do u use? I used to install blacknwhite but speed was not good. My site is now switched to ultimo, it loads a bit faster.
For those popular templates here,
Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся
they may differ in their codes. Their default installation may load with different speed.

I used Ultimo, Porto and Everything. Ultimo is fastest.

I used Infortis Ultimo too (1.9.*) on Hetzner SSD server without (!) cashing anything (due to some reasons) and pages from my store are flyes into visitor's browsers in miliseconds!

I have same experience with Ultimo Theme - but with PHP7 and FPC on SSD by Hetzner.

the speed of Milano is better than Ultimo. The disadvantage is, not so good customizable.

Ultimo works faster then any other from Out-of-Box, but generally any theme can be additionally re-optimized for better speed.

I used Infortis Ultimo too (1.9.*) on Hetzner SSD server without (!) cashing anything (due to some reasons) and pages from my store are flyes into visitor's browsers in miliseconds!
Pizdish, blya budu.
Magento without cache is a Big Fucking Brake.
And no matter how powerful server is.

Назад
Сверху