English Magento Help section

ps2chiper

Постоялец
Реакции
I am new to this community. But the people here have shown me kindness. I would like to repay that kindness to other people if they need help.

I am in Ukraine. But I am a foreigner. I will see if I can use WMZ to make a donation. Other than that, I can donate my time.

Hi there, I'm foreign too. And my first post here. Like it already, but hard to translate all the Russian language ;). But I like nulled.cc so far very much. Hope to get a change to contribute in the future.

p.s. we need an English section here too. xD

Yes, thanks.

Still trying to find out how this system works here. With all the post counts (leveling) en donation packages. Not scared to donate, but like to know what my benefits are from doing this.

Последнее редактирование модератором:
Eu estou contente de encontrar alguém que eu posso entender :)
Este site é ótimo, eu ainda estou trabalhando em ter o nível necessário para conseguir alguma coisa.

Alguém sabe uma maneira de adicionar uma pré-encomenda e botão de atrasos para o Magento?
Eu encontrei uma solução, mas ela só usa Pre-order para estocar 0 produtos.

Se alguém precisa de ajuda também, eu estou aqui.

Estou testando magento com o tema Ultimo, quase feito todas as personalizações e pronto para começar a ganhar dinheiro :)

Well, you understand us but I can't understand you. Better reply in English please. So we can help you find what ur looking for.

Cheers.

@Torrents Sure we'll help you but you need to write in English here, as I don't understand Russian. Thanks

Can somebody explain to me why this is a syntax error?

PHP:
            Exception {
                Mage::getSingleton( 'adminhtml/session' )->addError( $e->getMessage(  ) );

if (( $model && $model->getId(  ) )) {
                    $this->_redirect( '*/*/edit', array( 'id' => $model->getId(  ) ) );
                    return null;
                }

use "catch (Exception $e) {" instead of "Exception {"

Please check Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся
and let me know the result.

Edit: changes in save and delete action

check now Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся
I dont know anything about nulling the modules.

find in whole module
PHP:
parent::(  );
and replace it with
PHP:
parent::__construct();

replace line #15 with
PHP:
public function render(Varien_Object $row) {
and remove line #13 in above mentioned file.

attach your updated file..
doing night duty.

Edit: Did you removed echo ''; from file.

replace line #14 with
PHP:

missing {

clear the cache... bcoz without { script will not parse successfully.
code is coming from cache.
while developing, please disable the cache.

please check again.. flush cache.. logout-login...code is ok..
it worked on my system, very first time even without doing above things.
PHP:
 * @ Website  : http://EasyToYou.eu
 **/

class Websoft_Dpd_Block_Adminhtml_Pricelist_RenderCountry extends Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Widget_Grid_Column_Renderer_Abstract {
     $countryCode = trim( $row->getCountry(  ) );
     $countryName = '';
     $countryNameShort = '';
     $i = 11;

if ($countryCode != '') {

Thank you for your help, but all it did was change the error message to
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'catch' (T_CATCH) in /var/www/html/magento/app/code/community/Websoft/Dpd/controllers/Adminhtml/PricelistController.php on line 84

Here is the paste of the full code
Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся

still has an error
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'catch' (T_CATCH) in /var/www/html/magento/app/code/community/Websoft/Dpd/controllers/Adminhtml/PricelistController.php on line 84

my license will expire next month. So I am uploading a encyrypted and decrypted module and the license file.

Thank you again, but the error changes to Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '(' in /var/www/html/magento/app/code/community/Websoft/Dpd/Block/Adminhtml/Pricelist.php on line 21

I am going to turn this into a paid project.

Thank you very much, now its progressing. The page partially loads

Fatal error: Declaration of Websoft_Dpd_Block_Adminhtml_Pricelist_RenderCountry::render() must be compatible with Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Widget_Grid_Column_Renderer_Interface::render(Varien_Object $row) in/var/www/html/magento/app/code/community/Websoft/Dpd/Block/Adminhtml/Pricelist/RenderCountry.php on line 14

Still the same error. What country do you live in by the way?

Fatal error: Declaration of Websoft_Dpd_Block_Adminhtml_Pricelist_RenderCountry::render() must be compatible with Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Widget_Grid_Column_Renderer_Interface::render(Varien_Object $row) in/var/www/html/magento/app/code/community/Websoft/Dpd/Block/Adminhtml/Pricelist/RenderCountry.php on line 14

Для просмотра ссылки Войди или Зарегистрируйся

I added the missing { but no change.

I flushed the cache, But I did not think was the problem. If you want, I can set you up with a temp ftp and user account. Do you have any request for usernames?

I rm -rf my cache and session and it still produces the same error.

Вложения

• web.7z
    178,5 KB · Просмотры: 5
Назад
Сверху