this week we will release the free version (this is a RC), we took some time to do some internal testing.
Can't see the posts as they are using the protected field?
Since some member does not set topic as private and sharing some sensible informations (like urls, username and password) then we have added an automatic protection (not for owner of the topic), for example when there is some url then the entire content of the reply will be protected, this is not a perfect system but avoid dangerous data sharing. Unfortunately i just noticed that also a simple emoticon contains a url. Sorry I'll fix it soon, anyway you need to keep in mind that this is a support forum, so not optimized for discussions.
I have tried to install the 2.0 free version to test and it gives an internal server error!
Of course Easy Profile (for now) is a Joomla 3 extension, so it will not works. From a developer's point of view Joomla 3 is not at the end of life, therefore we are not abandoning anyone, I say this because we continue to receive meaningless offenses (not in this topic).
To accommodate our customers we will change the rate plans advantageously for a short time after the release of the version for Joomla 4:
- The Basic version will no longer be there, only the Free and Pro version will remain
- The price of the Pro version will be in promotion at € 19.90
- Who has an active Pro subscription will have the 6 month extended subscription
- Who has an active Basic subscription, will switch to Pro
- Those with an expired subscription (or without a subscription) can purchase a Pro subscription for € 19.90
Basically if you now does not want to buy a subscription because you are interested to J4 version then you can wait until Easy Profile will be ready and buy a new Pro subscription with this offer.